Chiropodist or Podiatrist?
- Our Podiatrists & Chiropodists are regulated by The SCPI
- The titles Chiropodist & Podiatrist are interchangeable
- Both specialise in the diagnosis and treatment of foot conditions, although Podiatrists have an increased scope of practice
Foot Clinics Innovated
- We treat the cause of your foot problem, not just the symptoms
- Your medical file can travel securely to any of our clinics in one click
- We provide a holistic approach to health our broad range of services include Physiotherapy, Dietetics & Psychology
A Great Company
- 93% of our patients would actively recommend us**
- We strive to be available for you when you need us most, offering before work, lunchtime and evening appointments
- In one form or another we’ve been around for 30 years. We may have become the biggest, but all of our focus is on being the best
About Spectrum Foot Clinics
As part of the Spectrum Health Group, Spectrum Foot Clinics are widely recognised as Ireland’s premier Chiropody & Podiatry clinic network.
With an excellent team of Podiatrists & Chiropodists we are committed to providing the best possible clinical services for our patients in our relaxed & friendly clinics. We use the most up-to-date assessment methods to accurately diagnose your foot pain or problem to develop the most effective treatment plan for a wide range of injuries & conditions - “We treat the cause of your problem, not just the symptoms”.
What Our Clients Say
"Got an appointment very quickly in their Temple Bar Clinic. Nice big, bright and modern clinic! I'm no longer in pain after suffering for years"
"My Podiatrist today was so helpful and friendly. Thank you very much!"
"Wow, my verrucae (which I've had a long time) has completely cleared up! And in less sessions than Jade predicted. I'm very impressed"
"Thank you to the team at Spectrum Health. Easy to book an appointment and my treatment with Eoin went very well"
"Got my fungal nail infection sorted today here. Highly recommend them"
"Their IFSC clinic is right on the dart line and they accept student cards. Thank you Nathan for my treatment"